The 1st Post
An interesting article about happy. What is happy life? How to achieve it? Hopefully we can take the lesson from this article.
We live in a society that spread myths “i will be happy if … ..”. For example: i would be happy if i have a house, a car, a good couple and so on. It means that we have been conditioned that happiness can only be achieved if it meets certain (external) requirements.
Pause for a moment. Take a deep breath, feel the air coming in and out of your lungs, and do it several times. How does it feel? We do not need to have a certain status or position, work hard or not, do not need a certain qualification to feel the pleasure of breathing. You are entitled entirely, without any conditions.
What Happen if:
- What will happen when you suddenly realize that happiness is really your birthright?
- What happens if you can feel happily free from the external conditions of your life?
Why choose ‘unconditional happy’? The above question may sound strange you may feel that the answer is obvious, but i will still give you the answer. Here are the reasons why choosing happiness right now:
- You will feel happy, happy, positive really very fun (maybe this is your answer too)
- You will spend more time now than regretting the past or worrying about the future
- The direction and purpose of life will become clearer as time passes they do not come via telegram but will appear by itself when you start to relax and can surrender.
- You suddenly can understand what has been achieved in life and why. Then with a simple change, you can start life as you want it to be
- You will leave worry and start enjoying life. Maybe you will think about the future with great excitement, enthusiasm, fun as you enjoy in the present
- You will often feel the ‘success’ you are looking for. Happy & positive people will ‘attract’ the things, situations and experiences that will give them further pleasure, including the material.
- You live without pretense, and start a real life.
Be thankful for your life, just happy for your life, maybe someday you will meet the doctors and give you the medical bills, on that you will realize that God never give you a bill during your life.